Tuesday 1 July 2014

Shoes: Mellow yellow with Missoni

Hi guys,
Yellow shoes? Its not something I would normally ever consider putting on my feet! But I am slightly in love with these gorgeous yellow Missoni heels. I stumbled across them whilst hunting for a pair of yellow court shoes to wear to my sisters Disney themed fancy dress hen 'do (I'm going as Minnie Mouse) and although they're not right for my costume, don't they look amazing? These shoes literally scream summer to me, and they would be perfect for jazzing up a plain dress for a wedding or any other summer event.
 photo missoniheels_zpsd73aeee8.png
I love Missoni because I love Missoni print. It's iconic, immediately recognisable, and it never goes out of fashion. I have a Missoni scarf I bring out winter after winter, and it does with everything. Yellow is also such a great happy colour, so why not wear it on your feet?! It would make you feel cheerful everytime you looked down!

Even better? You can pick these shoes up for £282.09 (reduced from £433.99) at the minute, because the Spartoo sale is now on!

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of an ongoing partnership with Spartoo shoes

No comments: