Tuesday 29 July 2014

Surprisingly Accurate Nightwear from Next!

Hi guys,
A quick peek into the Next sale (looking for stuff for little man actually- I love their childrenswear) lead me to stumble upon this night dress and, of course, I had to buy it immediately! Don't worry, I won't subject you to a picture of me just before bed, but here it is:
 photo blognightie_zps30331c29.png
Eerily accurate and in my favourite colour for cotton too. Plus, this stiflingly hot weather means that it's too warm to be wearing my jammies right now. Did they know I was coming?!

The Next sale has been a surprisingly good one this year. I'm usually always unimpressed, because I'm not prepared to join the masses (also known as the crazy people) and stand outside at 5am to get a first peek which means by the time I pop in a couple of days later there's absolutely nothing left. This year though was a pleasant surprise and I did get a couple of cute little outfits for my little man, and of course, this awesome nightie for me!

Have you had any success in the Next sale this year?

Love Tor x

No comments: